Sunday, October 17, 2010

Palin and O'Donnell, BFF's??!

Permission to Speak Pictures, Images and Photos

Today I don't have a recipe. I know, I'm letting down America. In my defense, I have so many other important things to do in my duties as an American Housewife that tonight's dinner will be just regular Spaghetti and Salad with Garlic Bread. If you don't already know how to make this, you're doomed.

My new favorite candidate make-over is Christine O'Donnell of Delaware. She had a very Palin-esque debate last week but after viewing this clip from 1999 where she discusses her first date on a "Satanic altar", I'd say she's come a long way!



Apparently, O'Donnell was coached by the same two men who prepped Palin during the 2008 presidential campaign. Seriously, these guys are still working??

No comments:

Post a Comment